Interested in having your kiddo try out yoga, but need more information? This Introduction Pack will supply most of what you need to know.
I designed Spectrum Yoga specifically for kids and adults who have autism, sensory processing challenges, Downs syndrome, and all special needs. Yoga is not just about physical transformations, there are so many more benefits that your child can absorb. My mission is to guide yogis of all abilities in developing skills they can easily transfer off their mats and into daily life through yogic breathwork, postures, mindfulness, and games. Students receive anxiety reduction tools, self regulation strategies, and opportunities for socializing and empowerment at each class.
- About Classes | Learn more about general and specialty classes, age ranges, and locations. [Ages 3 and up]
- Schedule | The schedule changes seasonally. To keep up to date, join our email list (subscribe below)!
- What to Expect | This page will guide you through key differences between Spectrum Yoga classes and other kid's yoga classes.
- Registration | Because class sizes are limited to a small number, it's highly recommended to register for classes.
- About Private Sessions | Receive personalized care for your child's specific goals and needs that group classes are unable to assist with. [Ages 3 and up]
- Contact | Please email Christine with any questions and let me know how I can support you and your child specifically.
All participants are required to sign a liability waiver before engaging in any Spectrum Yoga activities. Waivers can be signed at your first class.