About the Workshop.
This isn't your typical yoga!
A 4-week workshop implementing the fundamentals of breath, movement, and mindfulness for youth with neurodiversities! This workshop is perfect for kids who have neurodiversities who may be new to yoga or who need a little extra hands-on assistance or instruction. (Perfect for kids with moderate needs).
- Tuesdays 5:15 - 6:00pm
- November 28th - December 19th, 2017
- Ages 7 - 13
- Limit: 5 students per class
- Price: $60 for full workshop (4 classes)
- Located at We Rock the Spectrum (Now called Family Connections) - 8601 W. Cross Dr. Ste. B6-2, Littleton, CO 80123
- What to bring each week: water bottle and students should wear comfortable clothing.
- Week 1: Introduction to yoga: slow movement, breath, and mindfulness through games!
- Week 2: How to move our bodies safely and work with partners
- Week 3: Using our breath intentionally, through games; body and mind regulation activities
- Week 4: Putting it all together! Movement, mindfulness, breath, and play to support individual and developmental goals.